- Lemonade Pops // somewheresplendid.com
- Peaches and Cream Pops // sugarandcloth.com
- Pineapple Margarita Pops // souvlakiforthesoul.com
- Roasted Strawberry and Toasted Coconut Pops // joythebaker.com
- Oreo and Nutella Pops // littleinspiration.com
- Thai Tea Ice Pops // thenovicechefblog.com
There is nothing like a nice cold dessert (or a cold beer ;)) on a hot summer day. These ice pop recipes are cover the bases for whatever mood you are in. I am especially excited about the Thai Tea ice pops! Love!
I also had to share this super cute DIY popsicle memory game that Amy Moss over at Eat Drink Chic did a while back. What a fun game for the kiddos this summer!
Hope you have a happy Friday and a great weekend.