Happy Friday all! This week has flown by with Monday being a holiday. I love weeks like that. I am now ready to start the weekend off right, by celebrating the birthday’s of two special friends tonight and then doing a little baking this weekend. (To be honest, I am not sure how much time I will be baking indoors when it’s going to be 64 degrees out!) Wishing you all a sweet weekend!
- Healthy “ice cream” using only frozen bananas. Yum! // TheKitchn.com
- Learn something fun, like calligraphy or fashion painting with watercolors! // Skillshare.com
- Beautiful time-lapse photos of an LA sunrise captured by Dan Marker-Moore // danorst.tumblr.com
- These free donut printables are waaaay too cute. // EatDrinkChic.com
- DIY pineapple face scrub – yes please! // dailyworth.com
- I love Michelle Armas’ colorful paintings – also seen here // michellearmas.com