Who doesn’t love to get a surprise in the mail? What if you knew you were going to have a surprise every month? [cue big cheesy smile] If you are a beauty product junkie like me, you will love the monthly subscription service that Glossybox offers. Each month they curate a set of 5-6 beauty items that they love and want to share with the world. You can choose from a 3-month, 6-month or 12-month plan (which will save you a few dollars), or for $21/month, you can sign up for the month-to-month plan. To get an idea for what you might receive, check out the list of brands they work with here.
For the September box, Glossybox partnered with Harper’s Bazaar to pull together their favorite product for fall. (Retail value over $50)
- Essie // Nail polish in She’s Pampered (full size) – Retail Value: $8.50
- Benefit Cosmetics // They’re Real! Mascara (sample size) – Value: $8
- Bvlgari // Eau Parfumée au the vert hair conditioner (sample size) – Value: $6
- Vichy // Liftactive Night (small size) – Value: $15
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics // Lip Tar: Matte in Black Dahlia – Value: $18
They often offer discount codes and or bonus item codes, so keep your eyes peeled or do a search online for “Glossybox promo codes 2014”. At the time of this post, the following October bonus item code is active for new subscriptions only:
GBGLAM – use this code to snag a free Glamglow Youthmud Mask (Retail value: $19)
Don’t want to wait for a coupon? You can sign up here.