Over the years, my taste in perfume has evolved. Normally, I gravitate towards light, floral, fruity, citrus scents, however now I often find the darker more sensual fragrances to be appealing. (You will definitely see a trend below.) I have acumulated a plethora of fragrance samples from Sephora and various retailers that have allowed me to explore a bit, without breaking the bank. When I do purchase a fragrance, I like to go with the rollerball size when available, because to be honest, it will take me a lifetime to get through a small bottle, never mind a full size. That Burberry Body bottle that you see in the photo, was a gift from the Mr. and may actually take three lifetimes. (I love you honey ;)) Here are a few of my current favorites and when I like to wear them. (I just sprayed each of these in an attempt to better explain them and now my room smells…AMAZING actually. Ha!)
- Chloé – Eau de Parfum // ELEGANT floral featuring: Peony, Freesia, Lychee, Lilly of the Valley, Magnolia and Rose.
- Flora by Gucci – Eau de Toilette // FRESH floral featuring: Citrus, Peony, Pink Pepper, Rose and Sandalwood.
- Gucci Guilty Black – Eau de Toilette // A SENSUAL scent featuring: Pink Pepper, Red Fruits, Violet, Patchouli, and Amber that is great for date night.
- Desire by Dolce & Gabbana the one – Eau de Parfum // Makes me think of SUMMER at the beach…features: Mandarin, Lychee, Bergamot, Lily, Tuberose, Jasmine, Plum Nectar, Caramel, Sandalwood, Musk and Labdanum.
- Stella by Stella McCartney – Eau de Parfum Rollerball // A SENSUAL scent that features: Rose, Peony Flower, Mandarin, Rose Absolute and Amber. This is my go-to scent for everyday wear though it is perfect for a night out.
- Gucci Guilty Travel Spray // A SEXY scent that I am in love with that features: Mandarin, Pink Pepper, Peach, Lilac, Geranium, Amber and Patchouli.
- Zara Woman Gold – Eau de Toilette (in store only) // This WARM and MATURE fragrance features Strawberry, Caramel, Vanilla and Musk and has been compared to Paco Rabanne Lady Million. When I first tried it in the store, something about it grabbed me. It is borderline something I would expect my grandmother to wear, but in a good way…i think, LOL.
- Burberry Body – Eau de Parfum // This fragrance is very LIGHT AND FRUITY and I love to wear it during the day. It features: Freesia, Green Absinthe, Peach, Rose, Iris, Sandalwood, Cashmeran, Musk, Amber and Vanilla.
- *Earrings – Opal Galactic Drops // Baublebar.com