I started the blog Spoons Squared in January 2014 as an outlet to share my passion for everything sweet as well as my everyday…and sometimes random thoughts, likes and tips to help other “sweet tooths” live the sweet life.
- Born and raised in “Jersey”
- Recently moved from sunny San Diego to the Washington, D.C. area.
- I have a great husband of almost 8 years and two pups (Pug Mix and Boxer) that keep things interesting
- I can’t say ‘no’ to a cupcake.
- Nutella makes my heart skip a beat…I am pretty sure I would eat a shoe if it had Nutella on it.
- I love making lists and crossing things off, antiquing, trying new restaurants and bakeries, traveling and spending time with friends and family.
- Can relate to all coffee jokes
- Did I mention that I love cupcakes?